This communication ,in accordance with art.13 of EU Regulation 2016/679,is made by OLTREMARE MODA s.a.s di GUADAGNIN PAOLO & C.based in Z.I.-Via Delle Industrie 14,30025 FOSSALTA DI PORTOGRUARO (VE), as Data Controller, to whom who will access to our website and will fill out our CONTACT FORM licensing us to process their personal data.
The provision of data is optional but, without data, it will be not possible processing and carrying out requests.
Legittimate interest pursued by Controller
Personal data ,supplied by our website visitors/users, will be processed to develop and carry out their requests.
Legal basis for the processing
Personal data,supplied by website visitors, will be lawfully processed to carry out pre-contractual measures and to performance a contract(article 6(1) lit. b GDPR 679/2016) as requested by the same visitor(with contact form).
Personal data,supplied by vistors/users, will be not transferred to third parties. Personal data could be communicated to employees and Controller collaborators that will process them according to Controller instructions.
Responsible for processing
In case of need,for activities concerning website maintenance,personal Data could be processed by employees of W3 DESIGN s.a.s. di Fabbro Silvano & c., that has been appointed as Responsible for processing in accordance with art. 28 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Visitors/users personal data will be processed for the time strictly needed to fulfill the above mentioned purposes.
Rights of Data Subject
In accordance with art.13(2) ,and from 15 till 21 of EU Regulation, the Data Subject shall have the below rights:
- Right of access to Personal data and below informations
- Confirmation as to wheter or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed;
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- Where the personal data are not collected from the data subject,any available information about their source;
- The existence of automated decision –making,included profiling;
- Copy of personal data stored.
- Right to rectification and right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure(right to be forgotten) where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are not longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- The Data Subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or member State law to which the controller is subject.
Where the Controller has made personal data public,and is obliged to erase the personal data, he has to inform other controllers processing the personal data that the Data Subject has requested erasure by such controllers of any link to, or copy or replication.
- Right of restriction of processing when:
- The accuracy of personal data is contested by the Data Subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the same personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- The Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the Data Subject for the establishment,exercise or defence of legal claims;
- The Data Subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the Data Subject.
- Right to make a claim following instructions on official website of Italian Data Protection Authority, www.garanteprivacy.it
- Right to data portability:
The Data Subject shall have the right to receive his or her personal data in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format. Data subject shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller ,as long as the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
Furthermore the Data Subject shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another,where technically feasible.
- Right to object:
The Data Subject shall have the right to object, at any time, the processing of his or her personal data especially when:
- the Controller process personal data on grounds of his legittimate interests, after notification of opposition reasons;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- each data subject shall has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except when it is necessary for entering into,or the performance of,a contract between the Data Subject and a Data Controller, it is authorized by Union or a Member State law to which the Controller is subject, it is based on the Data Subject‘s explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw data protection consent
each Data Subject shall have the right to withdraw the consent to processing personal data at any time. The personal data, if they don’t have grounds in a different legal basis ( for example, fulfillment of a legal obligation or contract performance), they must be canceled by the Controller.
How to exercise your rights
The Data Subject shall exercise his / her rights, at any time, sending:
- a registered letter with acnowledgement of receipt to: OLTREMARE MODA s.a.s. di GUADAGNIN PAOLO & C. based in in Z.I.-Via Delle Industrie 14,30025 FOSSALTA DI PORTOGRUARO (VE)
- an e-mail to email@example.com
- The data controller is OLTREMARE MODA s.a.s. di GUADAGNIN PAOLO & C. , Z.I.-Via Delle Industrie 14,30025 FOSSALTA DI PORTOGRUARO (VE)
Partita IVA 02793160272
Contact details: tel +39 421 244418 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies issued by the Data Controller
While navigating this site, cookies issued by the Data Controller refer to "technical" cookies used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of a service of the Information Society, explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user, to provide the service in question” (cf. Art. 122, Paragraph 1 of the Code). These types of cookies are not used for other purposes and are installed as part of the normal browsing and navigation of our pages. They can be categorised as navigation cookies or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing the user to make a purchase or providing authentication to restricted areas of the site); functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse in function of selected criteria (for example, in terms of the selected language, the products selected for purchase etc.) with the intent to improve the quality of the service rendered to the same. The installation of these types of cookies does not require the prior consent of the user, while the obligation to provide this information remains in accordance with Art. 13 of the Code.
Cookies issued by third parties for statistical or technical purposes
While browsing the website, the user may also receive cookies provided by different vendors (so-called "third-party cookies"); this occurs because the website visited may contain elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
The Data Controller uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, such as, for example, cookies issued in order to statistically analyse access/site visits (so-called "analytics cookies") or to facilitate user access to code issued by third parties, guaranteeing the best use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.).
The third party cookies used on this site and the procedures for opting-out or the deactivation of the same are outlined below:
- Google Analytics.web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These cookies are used exclusively to monitor and improve the performance of the site. For additional information, please refer to the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ The user may selectively disable the action of installing the Google Analytics service by installing on their browser the opt-out component provided by Google. In order to disable the Google Analytics functionality, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The text, images and all other multimedia content found on this website are owned by the Data Controller, or licensed to the Data Controller.
All distinctive markings on the website belong to the Data Controller, or to their respective owners or licensees, which have granted the Data Controllerthe right to use them, limited to their publication on the website.
No part of the website, including text, images or other multimedia content, may be reproduced, copied or transmitted without prior written authorisation from the Data Controller, except for non-transferable personal use. Their use for all unauthorised purposes is prohibited by law.